The filling characteristics of the resin components increase thermal conductivity, enabling designers to achieve optimal thermal management. Wevopur is also mechanically versatile with properties ranging from gel-like to elastomeric and impact-resistant to high dimensional stability. Clear, UV-stable systems are also available for transparent applications.
Main product features
- Broad hardness range: Shore 00 to D 90
- Adjustable flow properties
- Filled and unfilled systems
- Good temperature cycle behaviour
- Clear, UV-resistant systems
- Low dielectric constant
- Self-extinguishing systems in accordance with UL 94 V-0
- Good adhesion not only on conventional thermoplastics, but also on high-performance plastics such as LCP, BMC, etc.
- Operating temperature range: -60 °C to +165 °C
- Pot life adjustable from 1 to 90 minutes
- Thermal conductivity up to 2.0 W/m·K
Overview of representative polyurethane products
- [Translate to asia (english):] * File-Nr. E108835
Wevopur offers versatile and adjustable reactivity and flowability.
WEVO Chemical (Asia-Pacific) Limited
Empress Plaza, Office 1203
17–19 Chatham Road South
Tsim Sha Tsui
Phone +852 2865 6298